Superbowl Prediction 2019

Jesse Gomez
Along with the right man behind center, the Patriots boast the second best overall defense in the league, allowing the second fewest passing yards per game and fifth fewest rushing. Although the Pats have shown holes in their game this season I refuse to bet against the best coach and QB duo of all time. They will get it together when it counts. The AFC and familiar face Patriots will once again wear the crown, Patriots 31, Saints 24. 

The Saints are destined to represent the NFC this year, looking to right the ship. Not only from the nail biting loss to NFC foe 49ers, but also rid the recent memory of last year’s debacle. 

Unfortunately for Who Dat nation, they once again will experience heartache, hopefully this time without a blown call. Despite having the only QB with enough playoff experience to compete with Brady. 

Since 2010, the Pats are 36-9 in December and January regular season games, and 20-3 at home.Tom Brady will further prove why he’s the best quarterback of all-time and secure his seventh ring, riding off into the sunset with an unmatched assortment of championship jewelry. 

Jimmy DeRogatis

The Patriots always win the The Super Bowl. Unless the New York Football Giants are their opponent, in which they are currently the doormat of the league. It has always been Tom Brady’s show.

In the NFC, the hometown San Francisco 49ers will make it to Miami and play New England for the Super Bowl title. Jimmy G will have a breakout game against his former team, dinking and dunking his way down the field while handing off to Breida and Coleman in the red-zone.

However, what we keep seeing every other year is when it comes to the playoffs, Brady will always keep winning his way to the Super Bowl. We can never count Tom Brady out. He will go on to hoist his seventh Lombardi Trophy and crown himself the greatest quarterback to have ever played in the NFL. 

Robert Juarez

The NFL regular season reached its final stretch and as a football fan, I’m anxious to watch the rest of it play out. Crazily enough I already know what teams will be in the Super Bowl and which one will win.

Come Feb. 2, 2020, the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens will meet once again in the big game in a rematch of the 2013 Super Bowl, where the Ravens won 34-31.

While it is a rematch, the two teams are completely different from six years ago, with the Ravens now led by the MVP front runner Lamar Jackson, while the 49ers are carried by a relentless defense that ranks at the top of the league.

The 49ers will redeem their 2013 squad, taking home the franchise’s sixth Super Bowl title. 

The two franchises met two weeks ago in Baltimore. It was a standstill until the Ravens won the battle with a walk-off field goal to win the game at the end of regulation. It was so close that whichever team had the ball last would win, and come Super Bowl LIV, the 49ers will win the war. 

Alonso Frias

The Baltimore Ravens have had an impressive season with MVP caliber quarterback Lamar Jackson, who is leading a near unstoppable offense with Mark Ingram Jr. in the back-field. Jackson and Ingram and the rest of the Ravens will lift the Lombardi trophy at Super Bowl LIV in Miami, Florida.

Coming out of the NFC will be the San Francisco 49ers, who have played their best football since their last Super Bowl appearance against the Ravens in 2013. The 49ers defense has been their strong point, ranking them the number one defense in the league. Under new GM, John Lynch, the 49ers added a new weapon at the slot receiver in Emmanuel Sanders. With Kittle at tight end and Breida in the backfield, the 49ers have enough weapons on offense and a championship caliber defense to get them to the SuperBowl, but it won’t be enough. They will once again fall to the Ravens.

Diego Felix

The Baltimore Ravens will represent the AFC in Super Bowl LIV and the Seattle Seahawks will represent the NFC.

The Ravens have proven they can compete against the best NFL teams, thanks to their quarterback Lamar Jackson. They beat the defending champions New England Patriots in week nine, who were the favorites to repeat in this year’s Super Bowl.

The Seahawks can run the ball effectively and quarterback Russell Wilson uses his legs to extend plays: these things make this Seahawks team dangerous. The only two teams I see the Seahawks playing against, for the NFC championship is a rematch between the New Orleans Saints or the San Francisco 49ers, with the Seahawks coming out on top.  

Wilson, a former Super Bowl champion and Jackson who’s a rising star with his electrifying plays using his legs and arm — I think it’s going to come down to which QB can use their mobility effectively to extend plays. Wilson knows what it’s like to play in the big stage and will use his experience to outperform Jackson and win the game.