Campus crime update: A convulsion, a seizure, a big fall and a dislocated collarbone

Officers assist convulsing student

Officers, along with the San Francisco Fire Department, responded to a subject convulsing at the Towers at Centennial Square May 12 at 11 a.m. The subject was unable to stand and was transported to UCSF Medical Center for further assistance.

On-campus seizure

San Francisco Fire Department and other officers assisted a subject having a seizure at the Business Building May 10 around 1:30 p.m. The subject was transported to Kaiser Permanente in South San Francisco while an officer took the report. This is the second report of someone having a seizure. Visit the Student Health Services if finals are making you feel sub par.

Dangerous step

Someone fell down the stairs in the Psychology Building May 10 at approximately 1 p.m. Officers and the fire department responded, and the subject was transported to Kaiser Permanente in South San Francisco for treatment. The semester is almost over. Get your sleep, eat a good breakfast and stay on your feet.

Injury at gymnasium

A community service officer spotted a person with a dislocated collarbone near the Gymnasium at 12:30 p.m. May 9. Officers, along with the fire department, provided help and the person was transported to St. Mary’s Hospital.