Photos from the Cesar Chavez Holiday Parade

People gathered in the Mission District of San Francisco to watch the Cesar Chavez Holiday Parade and Festival on April 9, 2011.

Lorena Gonzalez captivates the crowd with Danza Xitlalli at the sixth annual Cesar Chavez Holiday Parade and Festival in San Francisco. Henry Nguyen / staff photographer
The sixth annual Cesar Chavez Holiday Parade and Festival in San Francisco begins to move forward at 19th St. and Guerrero St. Henry Nguyen / staff photographer
A member of the Danza Azteca Xitlalli dance group perform traditional aztec dance in the 2011 Caesar Chavez Holiday Parade and Festival in San Francisco, on April 9. Edward Chow / staff photographer
A man rides his horse on Treat St. in the Mission District during the Cesar Chavez Holiday Parade and Festival on Saturday, April 9. Sandy Ha / staff photographer
Armando Torres leads the Danza Azteca Xitlalli in a performance of traditional aztec dance before the start of the 2011 Caesar Chavez parade in San Francisco, on April 9. Edward Chow / staff photographer
Members of Banda Los Del Pueblo perform at the 2011 Caesar Chavez Holiday Parade and Festival in San Francisco, on April 9. Edward Chow / staff photographer
Suaro Luis Cervintes from Precita Eyes continues to work on his mural at the Cesar Chavez Holiday Parade Festival in San Francisco. Henry Nguyen / staff photographer
Danza Xitlalli members Karen and Fabiona explore the vendor booths at the sixth annual Cesar Chavez Holidy and Parade Festival in San Francisco. Henry Nguyen / staff photographer