Apple reveals new Series 4 watch

Apple revealed their new products on Wednesday, Sept. 12 from the Steve Jobs Theater at its headquarters in Cupertino, California.

According to CEO Tim Cook, the new Apple generation has a lot of potentials to be, once again, the best generation of smartphones worldwide with a 98 percent satisfaction rate on the last iPhone X.

One of the new products that Apple has revealed is the Apple Watch Series 4.

The new Apple Watch includes features like an 18-hour battery and 30 percent larger screen than other watches. The new series is also thinner than the other Apple Watches, and you can customize the watch to what you need, add different times zones and the speaker has been re-designed to be 50 percent louder.

Also new to the Apple series is accident detection. For example, if the wearer falls, the Apple watch can determine the severity of the accident by capturing the motion of the wearer’s arms. The watch can also deliver 911 calls after a serious accident.

Apple also announced that the new watch is the first electrocardiogram that is sold over the counter. And it has an optical feature that notifies your heart rhythm.

Unsurprisingly, Apple store workers at StonesTown Galleria are highlighting the benefits of the new Apple series.

“These products are worth buying because they are very useful, especially now that you can track your heart data with the health app because all those features are huge for people,” said employee Victor Padres.

Other products that were announced were the new iPhone series which includes the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max.

All of these products will be available for purchase by the end of September.