Two incidents of indecent exposure reported to University police

An incident of indecent exposure at University Park North Wednesday was reported to the University Police Department, according to an SF State email alert. The indecent exposure is the second of two reported on off-campus housing to the University Police Department within two days.

In the most recent incident, a female victim said she witnessed a male suspect expose himself as he drove past her in a blue vehicle at 4:10 p.m. March 11 behind 220 Buckingham Way, according to the email alert.

The suspect was described in the email as an African-American male  wearing a white T-shirt and driving a medium-sized vehicle.

In the earlier incident, a female victim reported a male suspect expose himself as she approached him at 8 a.m. Monday in University Park South at Arballo Drive, according to a separate email alert. The victim walked away from the suspect, who was described as a 5-foot-9-inch man, 19-20 years old, with a medium build, dark and voluminous hair, wearing a black T-shirt and tan pants, the email said. He was last seen walking toward 350 Arballo Drive, according to the alert. The incident was reported Tuesday.

The two incidents are not connected to each other, according to the email alert.

Campus officials encouraged anyone with information to contact UPD at 415-338-2222 or the anonymous tip line at 415-338-3030.